Walk-In Urgent Care Center
Call (603) 230-1200 for more information.
Our Walk-In Urgent Care provides patients access to prompt medical care for minor illnesses or injury without an appointment.
Walk-In Urgent Care is not an emergency room. Go directly to the nearest hospital or call 911 if you are experiencing chest pain, abdominal pain, have sustained multiple injuries, are unsure if your condition is serious or feel it may be worsening.
Procedures Performed or Problems Diagnosed and Treated
- Medical treatment for minor illness and injury;
- Back-to-school health screenings;
- Laboratory services - patient service center/specimen collection facility;
- Imaging services;
- Medical treatment for work-related injuries and worker's compensation checks;
- Sprains and minor fractures;
- Sore throats and colds;
- Muscle aches and pains;
- Cuts, scrapes and minor wounds;
- Difficult or painful urination;
- Minor burns;
- Back strain;
- Minor eye injuries, infections or irritations;
- Other minor conditions.
It is important to remember to call your doctor before seeking Walk-In Urgent Care services. If you are unable to get an immediate appointment with your doctor, or if the office is closed, your doctor may advise you to seek Walk-In Urgent Care services.
Our Walk-In Urgent Care Center offers a convenient alternative to a busy emergency department. Although there is no guarantee, wait times are usually shorter than in an emergency department. Patients are generally seen in order of their arrival; however, staff will triage patients or assess according to the severity of their conditions, when they first arrive.